For everyone’s health and safety and in keeping with the regulations, DCP and the township will follow a protocol for this indoor event. As the Province updates it’s covid rules, we will be updating this page as required and erring on the side of caution. As the pandemic situation evolves, this is a work in progress. It will nevertheless inform you of what is likely to happen at the theatre:
- Reservations will be required, via DCPlayers.ca online ticket sale.
- A pre-arranged seating plan will be used in the theatre. Ushers will seat you. Please let us know your special requirements, particularly if walkers or wheelchairs are involved.
- A required self-assessment will be posted at the door of the the Old Town Hall: if the self-assessment indicates you may be ill, you must return home. You may inform the DCP person at the door for an online refund.
- ID with name and date of birth along with proof of full (two shots) vaccination will be required of all adults. These will be verified at the door and your contact information will be collected. This contact information will be kept for only one month after the show.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the Old Town Hall.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters (approx. 6 feet) must be respected in line and in the lobby.
- Only one person, or one adult with one child will be allowed in the bathroom at a time.
- Paper programs will not be available. An on-line version of the program will be available via a QR code posted at the theatre.
In spite of, and maybe because of these precautions, we hope to see you at the theatre soon and often.